Sunday, July 10, 2011

Names Revealed

Many of you have asked about their names.  Trust me I've been asking my husband alot too!  Haha!  From the beginning he was very picky about what he liked and disliked.  Let me rephrase that-he basically disliked everything.  As I said before we always liked the name Cameron.  Before we even conceived we thought we would name our child Cameron (boy) or Camryn (girl) no matter what the gender.  So when we realized there were two it was just too hard for us to drop Cameron.  So I started trying to come up with other "C" names.  We really liked Cooper but Cooper Cochran was too much.  I began to really like Channing Joseph and Cameron Michael and I had also thrown out Blake and Brody.  Cochran really liked Blake but wouldn't go for Brody.  Finally Channing began to grow on him and the family.  I was ready to announce but Cochran kept insisting we wait.  Then one day he said he really didn't know if he was 100% on Channing.  He said that he still really liked Blake.  I'm very open and I like Cameron and Blake.  We began to discuss middle names.  I definitely wanted Joseph because my dad is Joseph Shawn and my Pappaw Borders was Robert Joseph.  Those were the two most important men in my life growing up and I really wanted to pass that along.  We both liked Cameron Joseph better than Blake Joseph; however I like the name Joseph Blake Cochran.  However, Cochran is adamant that their first name is the name we call them.  Plus, we like the nickname CJ.  Therefore, we decided Cameron Joseph Cochran for Baby A.  On to Blake.  Cochran found his middle name by none other than using Google. 

I can't say it's completely final because anything can change before it's written on the birth certificate.  But as of now Cameron Joseph and Blake Alexander Cochran it is!

1 comment: