Saturday, June 25, 2011

Random thoughts

If you haven't noticed I slack on the blog and then tend to post back to back.  I can't help but share these odd random thoughts.  Please note that I also have insightful, intelligent thoughts...LOL! But that's not the name or intent of this blog :) 

1. The other day I couldn't get Maury Povich out of my head.  Why in the world would you go on national television and paternity test multiple men?  I couldn't imagine being pregnant and not sure of who my babies' daddy was.  Christopher Shane Cochran YOU ARE THE FATHER! 

2. I can't fathom being pregnant with quadruplets or more.  Triplets would be scary...yes.  However, I can imagine having three babies in my belly.  I guess because it's one more, but four would be doubling it and completely freaks me out.  I honestly don't see how Kate and Octomom didn't feel like an animal carrying a litter.  I can't imagine carrying let alone delivering and being mom to that many babies at once.  WOW and HELP are the only two words that come to mind!

3.  There is a special coming on TV next week about identical twins having ESP.  I can't wait to report about what I discover and how interesting it will be to see how our boys interact.  Will they have their own language?  I already have the video camera ready!

4.   A friend at work mentioned the Astrology signs.  She shared that she wonders if she altered her son's personality since she had a scheduled C-Section and his birthday fell at the cusp of one sign over the other.  Which lead me to research aka Google what the boys Astrology sign would be.  According to some sites they would be right there between a Libra and Virgo; however I then discovered articles that the signs shifted according to Astronomers and they even discovered a new Zodiac sign.  Which would mean that I'm no longer a Capricorn.  Hello!  Therefore, I have decided this is no longer relevant. I don't even read my horoscope; however I have to admit when reading the characteristics of a Capricorn it's eerily a description of me.  

5.  Modern Family-we love it!  We've been watching it on NetFlix.  While I was sick last week and flipping thru channels I saw a rerun of Oprah and they had the cast of Modern Family on the show.  Did you know that baby Lily is identical twin girls?  The next Mary Kate and Ashley perhaps?  Haha!  So of course it made me daydream about our boys being tiny models or actors.  Also the hubbs and I love watching pranks and we saw some really good ones that only identical twins can pull off.  I can 100% see our little guys being pranksters.  It runs in the family (cough...MeMe)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment